+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Before/After Nipple Piercings?

Before/After Nipple Piercings?

Lately I've been playing around with the idea of getting my nipples pierced and I was wondering if nipples have a tendency to change in appearance after being pierced. For example, do they appear to be erect more often? I suppose this question is geared more towards people with flat/inverted nipples, but any feedback is helpful. Are there any other things to take into consideration before getting nipples pierced related to this issue?
    Has: 1/2" lobes, 14g helix (2x), 16g daith, 14g industrial, 14g conch, 16g tragus, 14g septum, 18g nostril, 14g tongue, 14g nipples, 12g navel, 4 hours of tattoo work
    Retired: 14g secondary lobes, 14g center labret (2x)
    Wants: 16g double tragi, nape piercing, VCH, philtrum

tumblr and BAF wishlist

Not sure if they look erect more often, but I know tissue growth is really common with nipple piercings, so your nipples may get a little bigger. It's kind of one of the reasons I want mine pierced... I have large breasts and large areolae, and these tiny nipples, lol.
    Have: 7mm lobes; 12g VCH; 10g septum; 1 tattoo (4 hours)
    Also Want: more tattoos

Quote Originally Posted by discomfort/wings View Post
    Lately I've been playing around with the idea of getting my nipples pierced and I was wondering if nipples have a tendency to change in appearance after being pierced. For example, do they appear to be erect more often? I suppose this question is geared more towards people with flat/inverted nipples, but any feedback is helpful. Are there any other things to take into consideration before getting nipples pierced related to this issue?
    My nipples are fairly flat when not stimulated or cold and I have noticed that since I got my nipples pierced, they are erect more often, but still flatten out when soft or are warm, so they aren't erect 24/7.

Both areola and nipple have become slightly larger, and they do look a bit more pointy/erect. I had "normal" nipples before i got them pierced.
    Last edited by Sassure; 12-10-2012 at 11:00 AM.

Mine were fairly flat before the piercings and after they are still pretty flat. When they do become stimulated i notice that they become slightly more erect than before they were pierced.
    2g lobes (currently taping to 0g)
    14g nipple piercings
    5 tattoos with plenty more to come.

The first time I had mine pierced, they were erect more often. Then I had two babies, and my nipples got bigger, and the second time, there isn't much of a difference.
    Katie
    Current piercings: 7/16" lobes, 12g bridge, 8g septum, 14g labret, 12g nipples, 14g vch
    Retired piercings: 14g nipples, 10g seconds, 14g navel

Mine were super super flat before being pierced. The first few months or so they were always erect. I needed a larger wearable when they stopped being erect all the time. They are 4 years old now and are almost always semi-erect and very very rarely are they completely flat like they were before being pierced. And I don't know if they slightly grew in height or if they just look taller and less flat because of always being semi-erect.
    7/16" lobes; and various others.

+ Reply to Thread