+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sleeping naked with nipple piercing

Wink Sleeping naked with nipple piercing

I've only had my nipples pierced for a little over two months now. I used to sleep naked all the time. Ever since I've had them pierced I sleep in a sports bra or a cami. When could I start sleeping naked again?

cheetah
    Whenever you want.

glitterfiend
    Not trying to be creepy but...how big are your boobs/if you have them (I just realized you might not, but I automatically assumed because you said sports bra...I guess those without boobs can wear those too...)? Do you have rings or straight barbells? If barbells, how much extra space is there on either end of the barbell? How do the piercings feel now? Do they get sore and pissy when bumped? It's less a matter of when and more a matter of, whether the setup you're working will now going to be conducive to sleeping without a shirt. With proper jewelry and reducing risk factors you probably can now.
    Last edited by glitterfiend; 07-27-2012 at 10:45 AM.

I have tiny boobs, they're a B. I have straight barbells. There's not too much extra space at the end of the barbell. and my right nipple doesnt bother me at all, my left one bothers me a little bit if someone/something hits it still but it's getting a lot better

glitterfiend
    Okay, well then you're probably good to sleep naked now. I have freakishly big boobs and I had to wait a lot longer because they flop around more and get in more trouble Also make sure you don't wear bracelets or watches to bed that could wrap around the end of a barbell and snag it. If you have a bed buddy make sure they also don't wear anything that could potentially snag on the barbells, just to be safe. My right nipple piercing lost to a watch and I don't want that to happen to anyone else if I can help it. It began migrating soon after the incident

Oh damn I can only imagine how badly getting a watch caught on it hurt :/ Thank you for the advise!

honestly,
    I had mine done for about a month and a bit now, and i'm in the same boat as you. a B cup, my left one bothers me more, odd.. LOL
    I just tried sleeping naked for the first time. it's not as bad as you probably think it is. I was nervous sleeping naked cause it seemed like they'd be more sore, or i'd hit them on something. i'd just wait till you can bare with the sensation of them being rubbed up against something. I know, bra's suck to sleep in!

+ Reply to Thread