+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Conch dermal punch!

Conch dermal punch!

So im getting my conch punched to a 2 gauge ( which my fam jam don't know about ) and i just wanted to know how bad it is im pretty good with pain so its no big deal but i would just like to know,, the same day i get my septum re pierced theres gonna be scar tissue because i have had it before but it was done wrong but whatever i jut wanna know how bad the dermal punch will be and if that will hurt more or my septum

thank you

Pain is subjective and there's no way to predict how you'll react. You are getting a chunk of your cartilage removed so you'll probably feel it.

"Go with the pain," is what my mom tells me. And that's all I really have to contribute.

I got my conch punched at 6g. It hurt.
    0g lobes, 6g conch, 16g helix, 3 microdermals.
    Retired: 14g tongue, 12g nipples, 2nds, 3rds, 14g navel.

4g punch here, was a sharp pain, then pressure, then a little throbbing after...wasn't the worst pain but yea, I knew it happened
    1/2" lobes, 4g outer conchs, 14g tongue

"Do or do not, there is no try"

For conch punches, what sort of position are you in physically? Like do you lay down with your ear against the table? I am curious about it as it is something I'm considering having done so I'm just curious about the actual procedure itself (I figured I'd piggyback off an already made thread so all the information is in one spot, I didn't find all that much when I did a search of the forums)
    I has: 1" primary lobes; 20g pinna x3; 20g thirds; 14g scaffold industrial; 14g tragus; 18g/16g forward helics x3; 10g helix; 14g sternum microdermals x3; 14g horizontal nipples; 14g VCH
    1 tattoo: Grayscale wooden fermata

I want: 0g conch punch; 14g conch; 18g forward helix; 16g snug; 16g daith; 12g philtrum; 18g nostril x3; 12g septum; 16g surface anti-brow x2; 16g eyebrow x2; 14g bridge

Retired: 14g septum; 14g conch; 16g lip; 0g seconds.

I like snow cones and serious is boring.

I had mine punched at 2g. It hurt. Really bad. My piercer had me lay down on the table with my head tilted to the side and plenty of paper towels underneath to catch any blood that oozed. I have some pictures if anyone is interested.

I'd love to see the pictures if you don't mind =]
    I has: 1" primary lobes; 20g pinna x3; 20g thirds; 14g scaffold industrial; 14g tragus; 18g/16g forward helics x3; 10g helix; 14g sternum microdermals x3; 14g horizontal nipples; 14g VCH
    1 tattoo: Grayscale wooden fermata

I want: 0g conch punch; 14g conch; 18g forward helix; 16g snug; 16g daith; 12g philtrum; 18g nostril x3; 12g septum; 16g surface anti-brow x2; 16g eyebrow x2; 14g bridge

Retired: 14g septum; 14g conch; 16g lip; 0g seconds.

I like snow cones and serious is boring.

Sure!

The lovely blob I woke up to the morning after. The other one did not bleed and was not very exciting.

They're a year old now and still refusing to heal but that is because my body is stupid.

I ended up making a pillow with a hole in it to sleep on because having both done at once + being a side sleeper did not work very well at all.

+ Reply to Thread