+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is It Okay That My Nostril Was Pierced At An Angle?

Question Is It Okay That My Nostril Was Pierced At An Angle?

I have my other side done and it's healed now but it was pierced straight in my nose if that makes sense. I just got the other side done on my nose and the lady pierced it at an angle going in my nose. They are perfectly symetrical on the outside, the placement is great. It's like she tipped the needle as she went in with it. I'm fine with it but will this make any difference in how my nose is going to heal?
    Sorry if that was confusing.

These are the potential issues I see:

If the angle is extreme it may take longer to heal because it's going through more tissue. Also it's possible jewelry won't fit well, but likely only if the angle is very odd.

You may need a different wearable length than your other nostril.

If you wear a ball it won't matter, but if you wear a disc, halfdome, or gem, they will face slightly different directions. How big a problem this is will depend on how different the angles are.

If you want to stretch it will eventually become obvious, but not a lot of people stretch nostrils.

All in all, it will probably be fine, if you're happy with the way it looks. But if you are going to take it out, the sooner the better.
    What people are saying about me:
    "I'm sorry that you're so bitter."

6g lobes (goal 4g/2g). 14g right nostril, vertical labret, and left helix. 16g navel. two smallish tattoos.

I'm not sure if there is a major problem, however my friend got her nose pierced on an angle. She had to re-pierce it 3 times.
    Left Ear :
    • industrial
    • lobe stretched to 3mm
    Right Ear:
    • Tragus
    • Snug
    • lobe stretched to 00g
    Nose

inchoate
    Quote Originally Posted by pmodkid View Post
    I'm not sure if there is a major problem, however my friend got her nose pierced on an angle. She had to re-pierce it 3 times.
    Do you mean that she got it pierced at an angle initially and then had to have it repierced, or that the ultimate piercing (the one that she has now) was done at an angle?

+ Reply to Thread