+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vertical outer labia piercings

Vertical outer labia piercings

I was wondering if anyone had any pictures of nicely done vertical outer labia piercings. I went to Roger Rabb!t at Prix in LA yesterday to get a jewelry change and consult about repiercing, and I saw one of those black piercing displays/molds with them that looked really good. He has three in his portfolio, but they all look like glitter herpes and I'm so not going for that look. I've yet to find a picture of female genital piercings that make me go WHOA OMG SO PRETTY, so at this rate I might just stick with the VCH and not get anything else...
    0g firsts, 16g seconds, 16g helix 2 (R); 6g septum, 18g nostril (L); 12g nipples; 12g VCH; 12g IL 4.

Check out BME. We can't post genital pictures on these forums.

I have a free account on BME, but it seems like I can't access that section for some reason? :/ And does the BAF forums allow you to post links to the pictures instead of the pictures themselves, or is that also not allowed?
    0g firsts, 16g seconds, 16g helix 2 (R); 6g septum, 18g nostril (L); 12g nipples; 12g VCH; 12g IL 4.

Nope. There are minors on these boards.
    00g lobes (previously scalpelled), 2g conches, 14g helix, 16g double nostrils

Retired: 14g conch, 10g seconds, 14g tongue web, 12g septum

Dammit, I have to pay $25 to access the picture galleries on BME. Do not want...

Google Image search with the SafeSearch off if you're over 18.

I tried, but I guess it's not a common enough procedure. It's a surface piercing on the outer labia with a curved barbell, instead of your typical barbell or CBR.

Yes, I'm aware. My filter bubble produced an accurate result in the first four images and that was without strategically placed quotation marks.

I see it now. Yeah, I think I'll just get a VCH for now; I haven't found any labia piercing arrangements that really tickle my fancy. Thanks for the help though.

+ Reply to Thread