+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: VCH On a plus sized woman?

VCH On a plus sized woman?

I have greatly been considaring getting a VCH recently. Im mostly drawn to it due tot he amount of stimulation provided but I still have plently of questions that I feel are best answerd by personal experience. I understand my experience will be different than others but it is still nice to hear what other women have gone through with this particular piercing.

1. How long after the piercing was done were you sore enough that walking and moving around were a problem?
    2. Was your weight a considaration with the piercing? (I am about 220 lbs for now but shall be losing some In July due to a surgery)
    3. About how long did you abstain from sex? (Did you feel comfortable enough after about 4 weeks to commence activities?)
    4. If you felt at all akward or uncomfortabloe about bearing all for the process, how did you relax?
    5. How was your healing experience? Ups and downs and such.
    6. Any advice?

My chosen artist is Tiffany Diamond of Lady Luck Tattoo in Waterferd MI.
    I has: 1" primary lobes; 20g pinna x3; 20g thirds; 14g scaffold industrial; 14g tragus; 18g/16g forward helics x3; 10g helix; 14g sternum microdermals x3; 14g horizontal nipples; 14g VCH
    1 tattoo: Grayscale wooden fermata

I want: 0g conch punch; 14g conch; 18g forward helix; 16g snug; 16g daith; 12g philtrum; 18g nostril x3; 12g septum; 16g surface anti-brow x2; 16g eyebrow x2; 14g bridge

Retired: 14g septum; 14g conch; 16g lip; 0g seconds.

I like snow cones and serious is boring.

http://piercingbible.com/female-genital-piercings

Elayne Angel has some great info on her site about every kind of genital piercing. Take a look at that site, it may answer a lot of questions and help ease any anxieties.

As for the plus-size aspect, I dont think it will have much of an effect! As long as youre anatomically suited for a VCH, I can hardly see how a womans weight would prevent her from getting this piercing.
    For the process itself... Choose a piercer you are comfortable with. Also, feel comfortable with yourself. Leave behind any insecurities or feelings of shyness as soon as you walk into that piercing room.

From what Ive heard, this is an awesome piercing that you shouldnt have too much to worry about; Ive heard pain and healing are minimal. Im sure lots of girls can help you out with any more questions.
    I AM HAILEY.
    5/8" lobes, 14g philtrum, 10g VCH
    14g daiths (l & r), retired 0g septum, 11 hours of tattoo work.
    http://moonmelt.tumblr.com

I own the Piercing Bible and have read every word on genital piercing (as well as everything else lol) as well as e-mailed Elayne herself for an internet consultation and she responded and told me I am likely built for the piercing. The woman I chose to be the artist was reccomended by her and also the wife of the man who will be doing my next tattoo by shere coinsidence.
    I has: 1" primary lobes; 20g pinna x3; 20g thirds; 14g scaffold industrial; 14g tragus; 18g/16g forward helics x3; 10g helix; 14g sternum microdermals x3; 14g horizontal nipples; 14g VCH
    1 tattoo: Grayscale wooden fermata

I want: 0g conch punch; 14g conch; 18g forward helix; 16g snug; 16g daith; 12g philtrum; 18g nostril x3; 12g septum; 16g surface anti-brow x2; 16g eyebrow x2; 14g bridge

Retired: 14g septum; 14g conch; 16g lip; 0g seconds.

I like snow cones and serious is boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Antifreezsnocone View Post
    1. How long after the piercing was done were you sore enough that walking and moving around were a problem?
    2. Was your weight a considaration with the piercing? (I am about 220 lbs for now but shall be losing some In July due to a surgery)
    3. About how long did you abstain from sex? (Did you feel comfortable enough after about 4 weeks to commence activities?)
    4. If you felt at all akward or uncomfortabloe about bearing all for the process, how did you relax?
    5. How was your healing experience? Ups and downs and such.
    6. Any advice?
    Ok, my 2 cents.

1. Almost no time at all. The ride home was awkward, and I was aware of it for a couple of days, but no pain or discomfort really.
    2. I don't think weight should be a consideration. Women of all sizes are beautiful and should decorate their lady bits if they wish.
    3. I don't recall exactly, but I don't think it was that long. I'd be careful of it at first but since it didn't ever really bother me, I'd just clean the area well afterwards (which I do anyways).
    4. My late husband (then BF) did it at the shop where he was apprenticing, so him seeing the whole she-bang was no big deal; another friend (girl) wanted to watch though, so I was kinda nervous. I just didn't look at anyone and found something else to focus on and breathed good and steady.
    5. This was my easiest piercing to heal ever. It felt healed in 3 days. For aftercare I just gently cleaned it in the shower, and wore plain cotton panties (for breathing).
    6. Don't wear tight jeans. I got pierced on a whim, and that's probably what made the ride home uncomfortable.

This piercing also helped my self esteem. It made me feel pretty and "decorated" in an area I had previously been very shy about. If I lost it for some reason, I'd do it again. Good luck!

Edit: Yes, I totally second wissabo about being careful wiping! You get used to it fast, though.
    Last edited by PogoBadger; 02-19-2011 at 02:00 AM.
    Current: 0g lobes, 16g helix, 10g navel, 14g vertical hood, 4 tattoos
    Retired: 12g nipples, 20g seconds, 20g thirds
    Wants: Daith, inner conch, seconds, more tattoos

1. I got pierced on a rainy night and I ran (yes ran) back to my car after I got pierced. No pain no swelling.

2. I don't really think weight has much to do w the piercing. It depends on the size of your labia;
    , etc.

3. I waited about 2 weeks and cleaned the piercing after.

4. I didn't feel uncomfortable "bearing all" at all because I've gone to the gyno every year since I turned 18. lol

5. The only discomfort I had was itching.

6. Advice: be careful in the shower and when wiping. Hehe
    wissaho: Does this count as an Indian Summer?
    ashley: Not until someone drowns in a pool of sweat and curry.

1. Movement wasn't a problem at all, maybe if I wore tight pants, but I didn't then. Bicycles were a bit of a challenge for the first bit though.
    2. As another plus-sized person, I didn't even consider my weight when I got this piercing.
    3. Can't answer this one.
    4. I calmed my nerves by thinking about other things, and then about how pretty and awesome it would look afterward.
    5. Super duper easy healing. I wish all my piercings could heal this easily. I had my period shortly afterward, which made it a bit more fussy than normal, but I made an entire sea salt bath to soak it in.
    6. I third the being careful about wiping and such.
    7/16" lobes; and various others.

I went to the gym the day after (to run) and didn't really abstain from sex at all. As with any piercing, if it hurts you need to ease up or stop. I'm pretty much on the same page with everyone else...easy healing, weight shouldn't affect it much, etc.

I just got this piercing today and I'm a plus sized girl, so I'll answer the ones I can.

1. I haven't felt it since I got it done. No soreness yet, but it's been less than 2 hours.

2. I don't think weight matters. I weigh a little more than you, and it wasn't a problem at all.

3. Can't help with this one. I haven't had it long enough and I'm currently single, so I'm abstaining anyway.

4. I felt uncomfortable when I first started to get undressed, mainly because I'm overweight, and I think I said something like "Awkward..." then had a laugh. It was fine after that. I was already pretty comfortable with the piercer because he had done my nipples and a few other piercings I have. He even told me something about not worrying about it and that sometimes you just have to say "Forget it. I want it and I'm getting it done".

5. Can't help with this one, sorry.

6. As the others have said, be careful when wiping. Good luck with it!
    Last edited by raindrop; 02-19-2011 at 03:18 PM.

I was 230lbs when I got mine. It was fine, barely hurt, I went clubbing the next night, wore tight jeans, and had sex like 4 days later.
    Have been pierced 75 times/ currently have 32 unnatural holes in me
    78 star tattoos, lots of other tattoos/ L & R 4g conch punches / L & R 2g helix punches/ L & R 6g nostril punches/ 2 brandings / 1 cutting and flesh removal / 2 magnetic implants / 0g lip scalpelling/ secondary lobe reconstruction

I've never had one but I think it would be easier if you wore a skirt or a dress and just slip your panties off, instead of taking off shoes/socks/pants.... infront of your piercer.
    00g lobes - 6g septum - 2g tongue - 12g nipples

+ Reply to Thread