+ Reply to Thread

Thread: bubbles on fresh tattoo

Question bubbles on fresh tattoo

So i got my first tattoo yesterday and just a min ago put some more lotion on it and i notice 2-3 bubbles! so i wiped it off and put more lotion on it. is just from being dry?

All of my tattoos have secreted lymph, which was a yellowish clear, which would bubble up. I wouldn't really worry about it unless it is grey or green, which would indicate infection.
    You can call me Chrissy.

I Have:
    1/2" lobes, 2g conches, 6g seconds, 18g nostrils, 12g nipples, 2g septum and 35 hours of tattoo work.

mine is grey. or it could be from the black ink aswell, i have a tribal tattoo. it wouldnt make much sense if its infected because the tattoo artist told me to get some items like unscented lotion, and ivory unscented soap aswell so i guess its nothing right?

sometimes too much lotion can cause bubbles, i find. pretty much leave them alone, they reminded me of wet scabs which is a no-no to pick off a tattoo.
    32mm lobes | 8ga nostrils | empty septum | 14ga philtrum | 14hrs tattooing
    (◕‿◕✿)

Your tattoo is still fresh, so it's just going thru the normal healing process. The liquid/bubbles are greyish because of the black ink.

Tattoo aftercare is a bit easier than piercings I find. You just have to keep it clean and to apply a small amount lotion when it feels dry/itchy. Don't overdue the lotion though, your skin needs to breath and too much will prevent it from healing properly.
    /shrug

RO: I've never left poop on someone's dick.

+ Reply to Thread