+ Reply to Thread

Thread: cat butt effect?

Question cat butt effect?

I want to know what a cat butt effect all about. I've seen some pics here on this thread

http://forums.bodyartforms.com/showt...ht=BUTT+EFFECT

and i notice some look like cat butts or sort of like cat butts, like in this link (go to bottom of link)

http://forums.bodyartforms.com/showt...ht=BUTT+EFFECT

so is that healthy or is it bad, whats normal whats not normal stuff like that

"Cat butt" is when the fistula has scar tissue so it appears very wrinkled/swollen and often reddish in color, sometimes even purple. Its not healthy. Some wrinkling is normal and expected; ears are often a little wrinkled after sleeping without plugs but are still your natural skin tone or close to it. People often get cat butt from stretching too fast and not allowing stretches to properly heal. If you have it, you might want to downsize and massage to break apart the scar tissue.
    Petra - I attack from the back, because it's easy; and I can assail while wearing very nice jewelry:
    5/8" lobes, 8g + 6g R flats, 14g R daith, 12g L/R nostrils, 2g septum, torso micro. 23hrs tattooing.
    www.babypietattoo.com - Instagram - Fanpage - Tumblr

Red/purple and severely wrinkled lobes are not healthy.

Edit: Petra covered it.

so some minor wrinkle and its not purple/red. so when someone stretches their ear too fast they get cat butt effect and ignores it and leaves taper/jewelry in and leaves to heal as it is, and matches color of skin and everything what does it look like? I would some warning signs of a bad cat butt .... :P

If someone ignores cat butt, it will become very difficult to stretch because scar tissue is very tough and not pliable like normal lobe tissue. Reckless stretching like that will probably lead to a hearty blowout.
    Petra - I attack from the back, because it's easy; and I can assail while wearing very nice jewelry:
    5/8" lobes, 8g + 6g R flats, 14g R daith, 12g L/R nostrils, 2g septum, torso micro. 23hrs tattooing.
    www.babypietattoo.com - Instagram - Fanpage - Tumblr

ooooooh thanks for the info makes sense

+ Reply to Thread