+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stretch from 2g to 0g

Stretch from 2g to 0g

I have been at 2g for about 5 months and want to stretch to 0g. I have read on here that it is a hard stretch but it is hard to find 1g tapers and what not and I just thought it would be easier to just go to 0g. I feel it may also be easier on me since I have been at 2g for so long. Just wondering the thoughts from everyone and what you would do. Thanks so much

I'd suggest not skipping sizes, so go to 1g. Glasswear Studios will make a 1g taper for you but many people just choose to dead stretch with single flared colorfronts.

i would try taping if i were you, i used bondage tape once i was at 2g

http://forums.bodyartforms.com/showt...-Taping-Method

Quote Originally Posted by Tarheel View Post
    I have been at 2g for about 5 months and [snip] since I have been at 2g for so long.
    5 mos is really not "so long" - depending upon your body... as the others have said - id suggest something in 1g (i like glass spirals) to wear for awhile... whatever... try to pay attention to your body (ie - stop if it hurts) and who knows - some folks make the 2g->0g transition with no problems... gl, h.

Quote Originally Posted by harold View Post
    5 mos is really not "so long" - depending upon your body... as the others have said - id suggest something in 1g (i like glass spirals) to wear for awhile... whatever... try to pay attention to your body (ie - stop if it hurts) and who knows - some folks make the 2g->0g transition with no problems... gl, h.
    You shouldn't stretch with spirals... I would just pick up a pair of 1g colorfronts and see if you can dead stretch.
    Don't ever ask us to define our morals

I'd also like to note that 2g-0g hasn't been considering "jumping" a size until the past year or so. 1g is optional for people who don't have stretchy lobes.

My advice would be to get a 0g taper, lube it up, and try sliding (NOT pushing) it through. If it goes through, congratulations! If it not, I'd consider getting a pair of 1g plugs, taking a hot shower (so the tissue is more relaxed), lubing up your lobes, and trying to get the 1g through. In all honesty, if you've already been wearing 2g DF plugs, you're lobes will be accustomed to it.

And yeah, 5 months at 2g isn't incredibly long, but everyone's body is different. You have to listen to your body, and most importantly remember that pain is your body's way of saying "STOP IT ASSHOLE!"

Yeah. I didn't go to 1g first. Granted, I was at 2g for a pretty long time, but I had no issues going to 0g after I had waited a while at 2 and had been wearing DFs and all.
    i has
    1/2" primary lobes; 6g conches; 4g septum; 16g philtrum; 18g nostrils
    ~6 hours of tattoo work (a lot more coming, i need monies :[)
    i wants
    VCH; all of the tattoos

in the time of chimpanzees, i was a lady.

+ Reply to Thread