+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: lips tattoo on mons

lips tattoo on mons

So I want a lips tattoo on my mons. (It's where the bush is)
    I want it towards the side, slanted and low enough that no one would be able to see it even when i'm wearing a low bikini unless I'm fully naked.
    It'll be my lips that I pressed on paper.
    I'm wondering if there's anyone who got it there before, how badly does it hurt?

Also, this question is to all the guys out there.
    Is it a turn on or turn off if your girlfriend had a lips tattoo on there?
    Last edited by heyesther; 06-14-2010 at 03:43 AM.

*cough* Ahem. I'll ignore my desire to speculate at the fact that you want your own lip print on your own mons pubis. But anywho... My first thought is that you might run into issues when it comes time for your artist to shave your "bush" in preparation for the tattoo. I don't know about you personally, but its typically a very sensitive area to shave. You might want to consult the artist ahead of time to get ready for that. I would think you would want a wax as to really get the area smooth and not have razor burn/bumps. Another concern, do you want it in black/grey or in color? Its an area that has a lot of blood flowing into it so it may be safe to assume that the area might blow out a bit more than more... northern regions. Seems like a detailed lip print would kind of muddy together, especially in red ink.

As for pain, pain is subjective. Its going to depend on your pain tolerance and your state of mind. It doesn't sound like a large or complex piece so it shouldn't be too hard to deal with.

As for the turn off issue, I know I wouldn't be willing to show off something if I knew my partner was going to be overly judgmental. Chances are, if you're visibly modified elsewhere, it wont come as a huge surprise to a partner when they see this tattoo. I as a person attracted to females, would probably assume you were into women as well seeing as its a female lip print near your crotch.

By the way, I totally thought the thread title said "lips tattoo on moms" haha
    Petra - I attack from the back, because it's easy; and I can assail while wearing very nice jewelry:
    5/8" lobes, 8g + 6g R flats, 14g R daith, 12g L/R nostrils, 2g septum, torso micro. 26.5hrs tattooing.

Quote Originally Posted by heyesther View Post
    Also, this question is to all the guys out there.
    Is it a turn on or turn off if your girlfriend had a lips tattoo on there?
    OFF, but lip tattoos are trashy to me.
    I also thought it said moms.

i dont think lip tatoos are trashy i want scarification of a lipstick mark on my lower stomach!
    i have some piercings and a bunch of tattoos
    ˖ ✧◝(◡‿◡✿)◜✧˖

Lips/kiss tattoos are really popular right now, and I'm not a huge fan, either. BUT, it's not my body; it's yours. I, like Petra, think it's kinda weird to get your own lips there, but I'm sure you have a reason for it! All tattoos hurt, to an extent, but yeah, I think it might be pretty sensitive down there! Good luck!
    wissaho: Does this count as an Indian Summer?
    ashley: Not until someone drowns in a pool of sweat and curry.

I only have one tattoo on my body that no one can see when I wear just a shirt and jeans. I'm straight all the way
    Also I have no special reason to get my own lips. I like the way my lips are shaped when pressed on paper with lipstick on.
    And I don't want it all big or anything. I like the size of the one britney spears has.

babypietattoo: I would go there all cleaned and waxed. Wouldn't want my tattoo artist to do it for me...it would be very uncomfortable.

Kylerxvx: But would it still be trashy/turn off if you never expected your girlfriend to have one? Or do you generally think it's just trashy on all girls?

Are you specially asking Kyler if he would get it on with you because of this tattoo? I'm pretty sure everyone has different opinions on this. And if you're that worried about a potential boyfriend being turned off by it, maybe you shouldn't get it. If you love it enough it shouldn't matter to you if someone thinks its trashy. Then again, there will always be the guy that thinks its trashy and wants to be with you because he like trashiness.

I personally think its kind of awkward. Because of the area you want it in, it has the potential to blow out and just look like a hickey. It also has the potential for quite a few sexual innuendos. If you're letting just anyone see it, be prepared for lots of oral sex jokes or lesbian jokes. But like I've said, if you've been dating someone for a long time chances are they won't care, especially if you tell them while you're still vertical and dressed.
    Petra - I attack from the back, because it's easy; and I can assail while wearing very nice jewelry:
    5/8" lobes, 8g + 6g R flats, 14g R daith, 12g L/R nostrils, 2g septum, torso micro. 26.5hrs tattooing.

Quote Originally Posted by babypietattoo View Post
    especially if you tell them while you're still vertical and dressed.
    I giggled. hehehe

Would shaving over a tattoo here affect it at all, ya think? I don't know about you, but my hair 'down there' is very course (TMI? Sorry! lol), and kinda painful when I shave too closely. I'm also prone to razor bumps. I can't imagine the tattoo being too sexy with razor bumps all over it. This might be a good time to start waxing, if you're not already a regular. :-D

Meh, I don't know. I, personally, would never get this tattoo for the two reasons Petra stated: if you're worried about guys not liking it, don't get it, and the trashy guys who might only like it because they think you're/it's trashy. I don't care what people think of me, but I would not like people thinking I'm trashy. Maybe wait until you're in a serious relationship to get it? I'd hate for a guy to run just because of a tattoo, ya know?

To babypie- I giggled as well to the "especially if you tell them while you're still vertical and dressed"
    To Wissabo- My boyfriend shaves over his arm tattoos all the time, they look a little bumpy as the hair grows back but it only lasts a day or so, and he says the only odd time is if he niks himself then the blood is tinted the color of the ink.

If you are concerned about people thinking this is trashy, and in the first post you didnt say how long you have wanted it, I would suggest waiting until you are in a long term committed relationship before getting it. I think the longer you wait and still have the same desire for a modification the more it will mean to you in the long run.
    Current Mods: 2g Lobes, 12g Triangular Fossa Piercings, Vertical Hood Split, 4g seconds
    Future Plans: Vertical Orbitals (in helix both sides), possibly body piercings

Pubic hair is MUCH coarser and thicker than arm hair, which makes the area more prone to ingrown hairs, etc. Unless you're a regular waxer, this tattoo is probably going to be bumpy all the time. Yuckzor!

+ Reply to Thread