+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: D-ring captives in nipples.

D-ring captives in nipples.

my nipples are a long time from being healed, and i thought i would invest in some BCD ones, but seeing as they are D rings i am slightly worried that they will look odd in nipples compared to regular captive rings.</p>

</p>

if any males happen to have pictures with the D-ring in their nipples, could u please provide ur feedback or pictures?</p>

economy or BCD D-rings would both work.</p>

</p>

and as far as females, a PM would be nice:P</p>

if youre comfortable that is
    </p>

</p>

i tried lookin for pics on BME, and i even resorted to a google search with no luck
    </p>

Re: D-ring captives in nipples.

i was just pondering that same question yesterday mike. ive never had any d-rings in my nipples, so im not really sure. i'd like to try, because i feel like the straight aspect would be way more comfortable. on your nipples they might stick out funny though? since theyre a bit small, yknow?
    The results thus far of being enraptured with evolving the body: 9mm lobes, 4 misc small gauge ear holes, 14g labret, 2x 16g nostrils, 10g septum, 12g center tongue, 14g right nipple, standard navel, 2x 10g inner labias, one microdermal just above my navel, 10 hours worth of blackwork/dotwork, and 5 hand poked tattoos.

i personally prefer the d-ring to a regular cbr. the curve of the cbr didnt sit well with the shape of me but since you are male i assume it would be a differnet scenario. i dont think they look weird, i think they look cool, i got the BCD one with a jade bead a few months back and its nice to have the look of a ring but with the comfort of a barbell. for a guy i would assume a smaller diameter (length of the flat part) would be more suited. i say for around $10 go for it, the preorder didnt take long and if you dont like it, well you are only out $10. and if you say you are still healing, i'd definitly go with the d-ring than a reg cbr for healing sake, if you want the look of a ring.</p>

i dont really have a pic, but unless you are like right up close, you can't tell its not a regular ring. hope it helps
    </p>

thank you for ur input.</p>

yea i would definitely be gettin the BCD ones, economy doesnt have my gauge, and i wouldnt want anything else but implant grade in my nips</p>

</p>

i wouldnt like to wear a ring because of that reason, i hear the curve can irritate nipples easily, and large diameter rings wouldnt look right on me, especially with my super tiny nipples</p>

and as far as jewelry goes for me, its straight barbells or D rings only, just wannted to do some minor research for the Drings before i try em out. </p>

and my toddler nipples for reference:</p>

7/16" wearable IS barbells for healing
    </p>

http://iampix.bmezine.com/0/d/xwx2no/mw931hhb.jpg</p>

http://iampix.bmezine.com/0/d/xwx2no/wd6h2agl.jpg
    </p>

</p>

that your nip? that barbell looks fine in there; why change until they are healed? </p>

although d-rings seem ideal for nipple piercings, I've always been a little leary about insertion and removal because of the bend. I think that would be uncomfortable!
    </p>

i have nothing important to add.</p>

i just love your tiny nipples mike =] and they are really sexy pierced
    </p>
    5/8" lobes, 18g seconds, 16g third, 12g septum, 5 tattoos.

I had ordered a pair of D rings for mine, but when they got here it was obvious they were way too big before I even took them out of the baggie so I sent them back. I'm waiting on a smaller size. Order a size down from the barbell length you wear, otherwise they'll be huge. </p>

[quote user="kwaniesiam"]</p>

I had ordered a pair of D rings for mine, but when they got here it was obvious they were way too big before I even took them out of the baggie so I sent them back. I'm waiting on a smaller size. Order a size down from the barbell length you wear, otherwise they'll be huge. </p>[/quote]

I was always afraid to buy D-rings because (mine are retired) I used to always wear 5/8" length straight barbells. I did have a bit of extra room but wanted to be on the safe side and not wear anything overly tight.</p>

I tried CBRs once and couldn't even keep them in for more than a half hour. They were killing me.
    </p>
    Currently: 5/8" lobes, 2g conches, 2g septum, magnetic implant, tongue bifurication/frenectomy, ~27 hours of tattoo work

Planned: 14g philtrum, many more tattoos, lip reconstruction

My name is Brittany! :3

why were they hurting you?
    The results thus far of being enraptured with evolving the body: 9mm lobes, 4 misc small gauge ear holes, 14g labret, 2x 16g nostrils, 10g septum, 12g center tongue, 14g right nipple, standard navel, 2x 10g inner labias, one microdermal just above my navel, 10 hours worth of blackwork/dotwork, and 5 hand poked tattoos.

o no, im not swapping them out till theyre fully healed, i was just gettin this info out of the way</p>

i most likely plan onjust keepin in barbells in my nips as i like the way they look. but if i ever need jewelry alternatives they would have to be D-rings.
    </p>

+ Reply to Thread