+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ithy red rash and blisters on earlobes Pictures

Ithy red rash and blisters on earlobes Pictures

i happen to be a person who takes really good care of my ears and this just randomly appeared on my ears. my earlobes are itchy and swollen and the little bumps are becoming blisters. my lobes went from super healthy and healed to blistery and swollen.

http://img11.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dsc00317h.jpg

Re: Ithy red rash and blisters on earlobes Pictures

i'm no expert, but it looks to me like you're developing some sort of rash...maybe you're allergic to the material of plug? if you haven't changed anything at all and it suddenly appeared like that, then do some SSS and see if it calms down... </p>

What material are the plugs? When did this issue pop up? Have you tried using a different type of oring than the black ones? How have you been cleaning them? Putting anything on them?</p>
    ~Ann
    Forum Rules
    How to Stretch
    Before asking to get into the umodded section PLEASE ensure you meet all requirements. If you meet the requirements I will grant you access, if not I will ask that you to read the requirements. I will totally judge you if you ask me for permission and don't meet them.

Could be allergic to the black nitrile o-rings. Try silicone ones. Personally, i would switch to glass w/ silicone o-ring. They look dry as hell, SSS will probably meke them even more dry. Make sure to lube them WELL after you soak. </p>

about a week ago my ears started to itch, and within the last few days bumps appeared that became blisters. ive been wearing the same plug on my left ear for about 3 sizes (taping with bondage tape) and ive been using o-rings since 12g. my right ear does have a new plug but then why is it on both ears.

This is EXACTLY what my ears look like if I wear back o-rings. Switch those for some clear ones and different plugs like nice shirt said. </p>

</p>

I know it might be tempting (it was for me at least) but don't pick the scabs.
    </p>

is it possible that i could have never had allergy symptoms until now?

Your body can develope an allergy out no where, so yes...
    </p>
    ~Ann
    Forum Rules
    How to Stretch
    Before asking to get into the umodded section PLEASE ensure you meet all requirements. If you meet the requirements I will grant you access, if not I will ask that you to read the requirements. I will totally judge you if you ask me for permission and don't meet them.

thanks for the help if worst comes to worst i will take them out for a while

i am training to be an esthetician. that is DEFINITELY a rash. and it needs to be taken care of. whatever you have worn in the last 72 hrs (even if they were different plugs) stop wearing anything of that material. it would be BEST to leave your ears naked so that the rash can breath and excrete itself, but if you MUST wear plugs, wear something porous (not acrylic; stone would be good) and no oil. your skin and pores need the air. </p>

you could try an anti-hystemine salve or cream but let those ears breathe
    </p>

+ Reply to Thread