+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What Piercings look good on oval/round faces? **PICS**

What Piercings look good on oval/round faces? **PICS**

<P mce_keep="true">I LOVE the way pierced cheeks look on girls with long thin faces. that X's me out.</P>
    <P mce_keep="true">I love the way septum piercings look on girls w/ thin longish faces. that x's me out.</P>
    <P mce_keep="true">I have my nostril done, I'm thinking about getting the other side done as well. (microgem)</P>
    <P mce_keep="true">what else looks OK on girls w/ rounder faces? none of my facial features are very prominent, except I might have a slightly chubby looking nose. </P>

Re: What Piercings look good on oval/round faces?

I have an oval face and I loved my eyebrow when I had it, it fitted my face well</p>

hmmm... a medusa may work for you</p>

<P mce_keep="true">thanks for the reply! I had actually thought about getting a medusa. the problem with the eyebrow, while I think they are cute, I have almost none. I used to shave them off and draw them back on w/ a pencil, so they have grown back very weird. I don't like to draw attention to them. course maybe that would draw attention away from them, and onto the piercing itself.. *scratches chin* why did you take yours out? work? I have heard they get caught on shirts lots. </P>

it rejected</p>

It shrunk to less than 1/4 in... I bought 1/4 in curved barbell from here and then when that started looking tooo long for the piercing... I threw in the towel and let it close up on it's own
    </p>

when it was "shrinking" the exposed length of the barbell would snag on my pillows (never my shirt...) you can kinda see the exposed length </p>

http://www.bodyartforms.com/gallery/enlarge.asp?ID=827</p>

I only had it for a total of 5 months but I loved it []</p>

With the 1/4in curved barbell... about a month before i gave up</p>

Do you have an updated photo of your face looking directly at the camera? I think that would help people give suggestions.</p>

</p>

If you get your nostril pierced, don't heal with a microgem. Sinking jewelry is not conducive to healing. :0</p>

Can do! Lemme go look-</P>

</P>

that is me w/o makeup^</P>

with</P>

</P>

</P>
    <P mce_keep="true"></P>

I only have pics of me that I take myself, and aparently I don't like to look straight at the camera, nor do I smile. I need a pic of me smiling because that is what I'm usually doing! I'll get busy doing that sometime tonight </P>
    <P mce_keep="true">editing to add another: i usually have my hair red and down/straightened.</P>
    <P mce_keep="true"></P>
    <P mce_keep="true"></P>
    <P mce_keep="true"></P>

<P mce_keep="true">do feel free to say "don't pierce anything on your face," this isnt' set in stone- I'm just tossing ideas around. If it's unanimous that I shouldn't do anything else, I'll just move on and make my ears cute </P>
    <P mce_keep="true"></P>
    <P mce_keep="true">***also- vote for my nostril piercing- right now it has a small diamond in it, but I'm t hinking about going w/ a seamless ring. I'm also thinking about getting hte other nostril pierced and putting in either 2 gems or 2 rings, not sure yet.</P>
    <P mce_keep="true">I just dont want my face to get too busy lookin- ya know? </P>

Anything vertical is going to elongate your face. Therefore I suggest:</p>

Vertical bridge
    Vertical labret
    Labret ring
    Septum w/CBB (believe it or not, these look really cute on round faces [])
    </p>

I've never seen a pierced septum on a woman I didn't like. Seriously. It's all just a matter of finding the right jewelry and gauge for your face. And honestly, I love my septum, but I nearly always wear a bullet in it, so no one knows I have it pierced but me.

I can most definitely see a septum on you. And since you mentioned it earlier, it seems like you may have considered it at one point. The vertical bridge or vertical labret Emma mentioned are really fitting, too. You said you're considering having you other nostril pierced-- double nostrils would look divine on you.
    Time doesn't stop, doesn't wait, doesn't stay. - Idan Raichel

+ Reply to Thread