+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pagan/Wiccan Tattoos

Pagan/Wiccan Tattoos

I've looked through bmezines religious tattoo pictures and have seen many examples of other religious tattoos but as I do not have any sort of account with bmezine, I can't go back further to look at more tattoos. So, to my question...
    Can I see pictures of your Pagan and/or Wiccan oriented tattoos? Not to steal them obviously but I want to get an idea of how others express their Pagan and Wiccan pride in their tattoos.

Re: Pagan/Wiccan Tattoos

I'd go to a book shop or a tattoo supply place if they have a book section. Do they have stores on Wiccan culture anywhere?

My next planned tattoo is the triple moon goddess symbol. I'm not Wiccan, but my mom is, it's to remind me of her. She doodles that on everything.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">Quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by milkhoney

My next planned tattoo is the triple moon goddess symbol. I'm not Wiccan, but my mom is, it's to remind me of her. She doodles that on everything.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

That's really sweet of you ^__^

+ Reply to Thread