+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LIP PIERCING-how does your inside lip look???

LIP PIERCING-how does your inside lip look???

i'm just

i got mine done 4 weeks ago. and the inside looked rather ok, kinda like had the indentation of the cbr and what not

than at the 2week mark my piercer told me to come in so i can have a smaller cbr.

now i just noticed, that the inside of my lip, on the piericng, theres kinda like a "rise in skin?" this is gonna sound wrong....but the best way to describe it.....is like a nipple, its just a small area that is poking up. litterly right on the rim of the piercing.....

i just noticed this within the last week

it doesn't hurt or anything, and i don't think its a weird infection, and i've been following a good routine of biotene rinsing and sea salt soaks.

i'm gonna try to find some pics or something similar on bme.

has anyone seen, has, come across this before???

Re: LIP PIERCING-how does your inside lip look???

I've heard of it happening a lot...My friend had his labret done and it's got a little flap of skin type thing, too. I think it's just scarring...I don't think you need to worry.

jewelry change should help.

i had that on my left side, it was pierced with a labret stud. got a little bump under the flat back, switched to a cbr and was gone in a week or two.

I'm really not a fan of healing lip piercings with cbr's.. :/
    I would advise to get a labret stud for it, I personally only wear cbr's when I know my lip piercings are healed..

I have lip piercings that have been healed with different jewelry. The one that was healed with the cbr is exactly like you describe, even after all these years. It is because the movement of the jewelry. I really don't think it is going away, but it isn't something to worry about.

I got it done 3 weeks ago exactly I have a cbr in. I noticed a white line of skin under the piercing at first but has now since gone away. Maybe just leave it alone and it will go away. Goood luck.

That happened to mine last week, It was gross and too big, so i just took my piercing out =( now it's ALMOST gone.

awesome, i'm glad to hear that i'm not alone.

i guess i'll order a bioplast labret. i hear bioplast is supposed to be awesome for new, and old piercings.

I had the same thing when I was wearing 3/8 studs (and they were like. one size too small). I changed them to a 1/2 inch cbr (that fits perfectly) and it went away. But I also had it about the 3 week period and I've had my snake bites for about 3 months now and they are well healed.

+ Reply to Thread