+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How much does a septum piercing hurt?

How much does a septum piercing hurt?

I really wanna get my septum pierced soon when i have the $$$ to get it. Honestly, how much did it hurt to get your septum pierced? And, does it hurt more than a nostril piercing? The pain is the only thing im concerned about.

Re: How much does a septum piercing hurt?

by the way, what should i clean it with? besides sea salt soaks? thanks everyone.

To be honest, my first one hurt like nothing I've ever felt in my life, but that was because it was done too low and went straight through the lower cartilage. [img]/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img] haha. Everyone else I've talked to said they barely felt it. If you give me about a week, I'll tell you since I'm getting mine redone probably this saturday.

ouch! better luck with the next one!! damn.

I keep hearing lavender oil is good for it when healing. are there any other oils that are ok to use? I have jojoba, hemp, Vitamin E and coconut.

I just LITHA'd mine. I kept it flipped up 98% of the time, and it worked just fine.

mine hurt more than my nostril piercing...but not as much as my industrial. it felt like a really intense bee sting, and my eyes watered like crazy. but it is defiantly bearable. i never did any sea salt soaks on mine i just washed it the best i could in the shower and then took a qtip and wiped crusties away. and mine felt healed after two weeks.

The clamps hurt me more than the actual needle did haha :/ So it was just a pinch and it was over. My eyes watered a lot though. Compared to my lip, my septum was insanely painless.

And I didn't do much while it was healing, just left it alone and cleaned the gross stuff around it every now and then.

The Septum Insn't that bad. I mean it hurts for the millasecond that the needle pierces the cartilage, but it's not bad. Your eyes will definitely water, but any time you get hit in the nose your eyes water, its just a body reflex. Personally, I think that stretching the septum hurts worse than the initial piercing, and that is still bearable. For me it definitely hurt worse than any non-cartilage piercing (besides the nipples), but it wasn't that bad. Its over quick. The same day that I got the piercing the pain died down, just try not to bump it, THAT HURTS. Other than that I think Your fine. Do it, Its worht it.

q
    Everything to excess. Moderation is for monks.

"Why?? Because my parents said BE WHAT YOU WANT TO BE, and this is what I want to be." :: Bob Flanagan

Mine hurt more than giving birth, to be perfectly honest...I grunted so loud I scared the front desk kid and he came running to see if the piercer had stabbed me in the wrong place.

+ Reply to Thread