+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: NASALLANG

NASALLANG

I just did it today. It was intense, it's the most pain I've felt in my life. It kicked my septum's ass. It's feeling great now, and I'm excited to get it cut down to size. I hope it heals as quickly as my septum did!

Re: NASALLANG

pics?

inorite? I'm on my laptop, and no cam, but when I get home I'll get some. Or tomarrow after the bar is cut down to size a bit better. It's gonna look sweet though.

Sounds ouchy. I really want pics too! They look awesome, but I don't think I could ever stand to have something like that going through my nose. Too many allergies.

whats NASALLANG?

is that a septum and both nostril pierceings with a single barbell?

yep. sometimes theyre easier to manage with flexible barbells.

Yes.<a target="_blank" href=http://bmezine.com/pierce/03-nose/A70121/high/bmepb441197.jpg>http://bmezine.com/pierce/03-nose/A70121/high/bmepb441197.jpg</a>

Wow! I've never heard someone come on here with a nasallang piercing. Interesting. Could you describe the procedure you went through to obtain the piercing?
    Time doesn't stop, doesn't wait, doesn't stay. - Idan Raichel

I got the barbell cut down yesterday, since most of the swelling is taking place in my nose - it looks great. I've got the balls rolled off for work, but I'll take a picture this afternoon.

as for the procedure... oh man. my septum was the worst... and this was insane. I still can't believe I did it. it's unbelievable.
    So, from the top...

I wrote my piercer a letter about obtaining an apprenticeship, which was very successful - he really wants to apprentice me, and likes me a lot - he just needs to convince the owner to let him apprentice me. In the letter, I mentioned the piercings I wanted done, and why. My nasallang was on the list, and my reasoning was for the experience - I didn't know if it suits me, or if I'd like it, but I wanted to feel it.
    Well, he'd never done one, and couldn't find someone who was comfortable with it that he was comfortable piercing. His last client who did want it done had a serious bleeding problem, so he won't pierce him anymore, obviously. Well, he mentioned the nasallang, and told me he'd do it for the cost of the jewelry - awesome. It was 30 with the tip, which is a great deal considering that it's basically 90 dollars worth of holes, and 30 bucks worth of jewelry.
    As for how it happened... hooooo boy. Well, he mentioned it about a week ago, and I said I'd like to do it soon. I scheduled it for monday and I was terrified. When I came in, I was a little out of it, but excited none the less. I kept thinking "I can't do this... I can't do this.." ...but I did. I'm terrified of everything, but I'm also very strong willed - I do it anyway. We prepped it up and decided to do it with just a standard forceps, got everything all lined up... and I discovered the area I was going to be pierced was right in my bottom of my line of vision. I closed my eyes and asked him to do it on the exhale... He counted to two, the bastard, and started to press it through. Time slowed to a halt - I had closed my eyes, and my black in front of my eyes was flooded with this neon purple, and I screamed. For like 20 seconds, a rediculous man scream. I hope his next appointment was in the lobby, because I bet it made the place sound horrifying. My nose immediately swelled, so we put a really long bar in it, for the swelling. I rolled the balls off for work that night, and the swelling went down quickly - the next morning, yesterday, I went in to get it cut down and look nicer. It's still got a lot of play but it looks amazing - I'll post some pics later. It looks uneven, but I checked - it was right on both marks. One of my nostrils is swollen shut, so I'm really hoping that it's because one nostril is swollen more on the inside than the other. If not, I'm keeping it anyway - it's awesome. It's not that radical, but we think it's very likely I'm the only person in the area with such a piercing. since it's cut down now, it's pretty unnoticable from a distance - my boss doesn't have a problem with it - he told me not to bother ordering some dumb flesh colored caps. It's awesome. I work at cambria suites, in appleton WI - our competition is hilton garden's, radisons, and locally, the coperleaf. It's upscale, to say the least, but my bosses are amazing. I found out the GM who I mentioned earlier has his nipples pierced! so overall, it looks like I can keep it no problem.

it was, without a doubt, the hardest thing I've done in my life. It feels great now though, as long as I dont wiggle my nose, which it turns out I do constantly.

But overall, I'm happy with it. it looks great!

Oh my god dude. That sounds brutal. My septum was bad enough, I can't even imagine. O_O

Can't wait to see pics! [img]/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]

+ Reply to Thread