+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Piercing with bioflex

Piercing with bioflex

Would it be safe/better/less likelty to reject if I got my navel pierced with bioflex as opposed to titanium? Has anyone here been pierced with bioflex?
    Current: 7/16" lobes, 16g daith, 16g tragus, 18g double nostrils, 16g septum, 14g vertical nipples, 14g navel, 8g VCH
    Retired: 14g horizontal nipples, 8g navel, 16g rook, 16g helix, 16g second lobes, 2 chest microdermals

Re: Piercing with bioflex

I had my lip and monroe pierced with bioflex. I can't tell you if it's better or safer than titanium or anything, but I can tell you that it's a ton more comfortable than any metal. I'd definitely recommend it, in any case.

So it is ok for fresh piercings? Awesome. I am really keen on getting it done with bioflex, I think the next step is finding a piercer nearby who will pierce with it.
    Current: 7/16" lobes, 16g daith, 16g tragus, 18g double nostrils, 16g septum, 14g vertical nipples, 14g navel, 8g VCH
    Retired: 14g horizontal nipples, 8g navel, 16g rook, 16g helix, 16g second lobes, 2 chest microdermals

Yup, it's fine for fresh piercings, since it can be autoclaved. I'd imagine any piercer would be open to the option, but maybe not. You'll just have to do a little searching, I suppose.

+ Reply to Thread